Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Howling......

Cloudy night........Through the mist of darkened words, it lurks, it moves.......Breathes
into thin air it takes form, it grows.......

becomes alive and hungry, .......Its been there before, since always. Waiting, for the moment to jump again...
I can see its eyes, ......

from the depth of an emptied rib cage, it becomes loud and clear...The howl,

where is my moon?.....Where my prey, where my flesh, where my mate?

awaken beast, ready to laugh again, ........Laugh again at my things, my feelings, my deeds, my attachments...
wanting every piece of me to be taken back into the dark whole it shouldn't have never been let go off.

but there is very little I can do.....Just close my eyes and feel the freezing sharp claw, cutting through my skin....

and there it is, finally......
the thousand cries, the creepy laugh.........The painful, wholesome, heartfelt
cry........
I'm here again.........I'm back........

Howl...........Taking me back..