Thursday, May 12, 2005

Soft Rains Of April.........

Are over........

as many other things..

we remain, have rebirth, die again and again...

soft rains of April are over.....

I found myself, staring an emtpy room, through the shades of a salty rain. that numbs my eyes. Stirrs echoes in my chest, of long gone pains.
I see them walk, and tumble as they go....unfinished dreams that would never be, persons with name that would never be spelled....
a face without a smile, of forgotten parents..

the fake promise of May is over, the misty heath of June clouds the thoughts.
Once we were a dream, once we did it all.

what gifts will come in the fall?
what misses the winter will provide?.....we born, we age, we die, be born again,
a chain made of pain, bulding little by little all the small pieces that completes my heart, piece by piece, bit by bit....

complete but empty.......

the rains of April are gone,
hope of May is done.
....the humid nights of June, brought back the sorrow,

memories please fade, remember me no more....

it's just me, alone......