Thursday, November 24, 2005

Home Town


The city has been in my thoughts of late. Recalling my life as it was back there from 1-25 yrs old, now that I live with 4 seasons every year, it's kind of nostalgic to think of a place where your only worries, climate wise is if it would rain or not today. The traffic , that's another story.
But I do miss the warm afternoons, and the May-June sounds of the cicadas on the threes, lullabying me to sleep. or the sounds of frogs and crickets at night....
only 2 1/2 months you get of that in this area were I live now.....
Family, friends......and a laborious little mice awaiting for things to straighten up...so the future can be built.....
soon enough, the shapes of thoughts, will become clearer, more palpable.....less talk, more everyday alarm clock buzz.
soon.....
and talking about laborious, up in the corner office of the tower at the right of the picture, someone who has never known what it is to not worry about your country, works tirelessly once again....for the sake of the country.....