Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Si asi llueve.............


que no escampe!!!!!....
couldn't help to post this thing, it's one the best thing that have ever happened to me in my "field". Modern Drummer magazine, the most widely read drumming magazine in the world, had featured me in a tiny tiny tiny snipet, in their On the Move Column.
It's not a great achievement, but I see it somewhat of a recognition of my efforts of all these years.....
that and the completion of ALL the tunes for the next album are keeping me elated, and happy, as I know that the sound of the upcoming album would be so different and it would be like a "homage" to my motherland of sorts.....
but the year would end in the highest of notes, besides this notice, I'm leaving to NYC, to have the most wonderful Christmass and new year's ever!!!! ....yes ever since those childhood days of enjoying the holidays with Gato and our toys....
same feeling, but with a most delightful company......
Ratoncita y yo.....New York city here we go!!!!!!!
until next year.
Namaste