Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ZUMBATRES, "A live Story" released


the last , and I mean LAST , release of ZUMBATRES, now available.
"A live Story", a compilations of Bootlegs of Zumbatres, performing live, what I consider the best achievement of my penmanship.
for Now, the Album is only available privately by contacting me, soon it would be available on CDBABY, iTunes, AMAZON, and more!.

the Future always been uncertain, and at this bizz of doing music never it's been so unreliable as it's in the times we're living.
It's always an adventure.
this album marks the end of an era. And hopefully it will encompass what I considered the best music Zumbatres ever put out. The Live recordings are preserved as they were, no edits, plenty of mistakes and raw intention.

Hope you like it, as much as I enjoyed putting this music out, thanks to all the musicians that contributed to make Zumbatres a reality and to bring my compositions to life.
thank you guys.

ok, NEW ALBUM available, contact me if you want a copy for now, or wait until it is available on other media

Jose